South Africa
Return to Index

"I live in South Africa and so I doubt my experience will help you there. In my case I simply phoned the "South African Society of Occupational Medicine" and asked for a Dr. with experience in "Work Related Upper Limb Disorders" (as we call RSI over here), so there might be similar bodies where you are. In any case, if Occupational Medicine is also medical subspeciality where you are, that kind of Dr. could be closer to what you seek, and should have ties with the Worker's Comp system."